With a degree in Aerospace Engineering @ Polytechnic of Turin, a Ph.D. in Business and Management @Faculty of Business and Economics of Turin and an MBA @ ESCP Europe in Paris, where he currently teach MBA’s students, Enrico Cattaneo has 20+ years experience in strategy and innovation development of products, services and business models.
Among the projects followed in different industries there are:
– The creation of the new IVECO spare parts warehouse business model to manage the European physical warehouses (1998);
– The definition of the new business model for the remote management of electricity for ENEL Company and the development of the new remote energy management device with a chinese partner (2000);
– The startup of the charter airline Neos, controlled by Alpitour (2001);
– The development of the new aircraft of the European Eurofighter consortium (2002);
– The startup of Blupeter Spa, a strategic consulting company, then sold to the Efeso Consulting Group (2003);
– The startup of NH Italia, a hotel company controlled by Intesa SanPaolo and NH Hoteles (2005);
– The development of the new Boeing B787 aircraft (2007);
– The startup of Euroadvisory, a consulting company specialized in corporate restructuring (2008);
– The launch of STEPS, a tool for assessing the entrepreneurial skills of people, as Innovation Manager of the Humanplus Foundation (2012);
– The startup of 42 Accelerator and 42 Holding (as a CEO), a technology startup accelerator and related holding company (2014).
In 2015 he joined The Doers as a partner to support the transformation of companies into open innovation ecosystems, collaborating with Electrolux Professional, Gruppo Sapio, Agos Ducato, Decathlon, Miroglio Group, Reale Mutua, Banca Bper and others (see https://www.thedoers.co/)